Friday, March 26, 2010

Girls 50 meter flushed through sewage pipes



London - A blessing in disguise! In the English Durham Leona Baxter was flushed through a drain pipe 50 meters into a river. Miraculously surviving the Triennial. She retired only a few scratches.
As the father said Mark Baxter, according to media reports, he had saved his daughter by jumping into the swollen river from flooding.
The parents were pleased with the threes, her sister and her dog went for a walk in the park. Leona disappeared suddenly, as siein splashed a puddle. Her father took a panic into the stagnant water and discovered an open manhole. "I thought, if it is spat out somewhere, then in the river," said the 34-year-old. "I ran to the river, I thought I saw Leona's coat. But it was not just her coat, it was Leona mitdem face under water."
Then he grabbed the girl not breathing. The incoming police rendered first aid. Leona told her parents how they wanted to keep themselves afloat. "Daddy, I could not because I was stuck in a tunnel."