Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"In Spain it is too loose"



Madrid - In the 2nd Gladbach League goes stale on the bench, now in its first Spanish league with FC Getafe regulars. In the summer, Eugen Polanski (switched 22) to the Madrid suburb club. The interview.
You get in the best league in the world with England good reviews. Even a little surprised? It is going well, as I had hoped for. The change was a big change. The atmosphere in the club is much more relaxed than I had known in Germany. Despite this concentration on the job.
They have a lot of people and critics gezeigt.Ja, and that makes me proud. But rest does not exist, everything can turn quickly. I had a hard time in Gladbach and had me with many extra shifts herankämpfen itself again.
They speak of it: How can it be that you play at Getafe and too bad for the 2nd Bundesliga should have been? "I've always been honest with myself and I have added also weak phases. But the fact is that I had under Jos Luhukay no chance. I had a real reason, the coach never mentioned. There he remained defiant. Christian Ziege, although I wanted to keep, but I had to think about my career. It was not easy to leave Gladbach after 15 years.
Schlaudraff, Compper, now you: successful in Mönchengladbach on the siding, in a strange land. How can that be? "We must give young people a long time and once the trust. 'Resurgence, but it was so that every new coach has seven, brought eight new players.
That was about 50 players in four Jahren.Und I have seen almost all. It lacks the Kons tanz. Also for the fans it's a shame, they often lack the identification figures.
Borussia still holds the class? My heart is hanging on to Borussia. I firmly believe that the club is still creating. Hans Meyer will judge with his experience.
Read also: rauskegeln Meyer has nine professionals> Borussia chasing Serbs Milijas>